1. How did you get your start in the handmade community?
I like art. I like Colorado. I like fashion. I like t-shirts. There you go.
2. What do you feel makes your work unique and truly your own?
I try to test the boundaries of what local street wear can be. Representing Colorado and pushing what is acceptable a little bit.
3. What or Who Inspires you?
I get inspiration from all over. The great art scene in Denver, the beautiful Rocky Mountains, everyday life in general.
4. What is your creative process like?
It varies from sketching and going through various outcomes and ideas to jumping straight on the computer and designing.
5. What is the coolest artistic tip you have ever received?
Don't be afraid to fail.
6. What can we expect to see from you at Jackalope?
Sweet t-shirts, sweaters, beanies and other random, radical things.
7. Where can we learn more about you? https://www.buckleyomega.com/